American Association of Commercial Finance Brokers
326 East Main St Louisville, KY 40202 P: 800-996-2352 F: 877-875-4750 www.aacfb.org email@example.com
Paul Burnham, CLFP, 2019-2020 President 949-856-9999 askus@ELDoradoCF.com
AACFB — The Only Association for Brokers by Brokers
The American Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (AACFB), formerly the National Association of Equipment Leasing Brokers (NAELB), is the premier trade association empowering the independent commercial financing professional and the interests of their funding source partners. AACFB has evolved into an innovative association representing the interests of its members and is continually developing programs and opportunities to advance the level of knowledge about the practice of commercial financing, while providing consistent encouragement to members to implement and utilize ethical disciplines.
Member benefits include:
• Online/Live access to all types of funding sources
• Live internet community (questions/ research)
• Discounts on credit reports, Office Depot, UPS shipping and more
• Free mentors
• Education and networking at the annual conference & the Commercial Financing Expo
• Online distance learning sessions
• Meet the Funder webinars
• AAFCB Legal Counsel free legal advice
• Full documentation library
• Ethics program
• Best Practices Broker program
• Commercial Break newsletters
AACFB’s 2020 Annual Conference will be in Las Vegas from May 6–8. The 2020 Commercial Financing Expo will be in Washington, D.C. from September 1-3.
In Business Since: 1990
Type of Business: Trade Association
Association for Corporate Growth®
125 South Wacker Drive Suite 3100 Chicago, IL 60606 312-957-4268 www.acg.org
Association for Corporate Growth’s worldwide network comprises 90,000 professionals within the middle market, including 14,500 members who serve as the investors, lenders, owners, executives, and advisers to growing middle-market companies. Driving middle-market growth, advocating for middle market businesses and sharing the growth stories most important to this segment are ACG’s greatest objectives.
Approximately 75% of ACG members have done business with fellow members.
The value proposition of an ACG membership has made ACG the most trusted and respected resource for middle-market dealmakers and business leaders who invest in growth and build companies.
Need other reasons to join ACG?
• Global network of 59 chapters and over 14,500 members from all areas of midmarket M&A
• Over 1,200 networking events globally, including InterGrowth, the largest M&A event of the year
• Advocacy efforts amplify the voice of middle market businesses in Washington, D.C.
• Exclusive access to top financial data through ACG CapitalLink®, PitchBook-powered software
• Expert intelligence shared via the official publication of ACG, Middle Market Growth®, as well as webinars, podcasts and more