PO Box 146 Northbrook, IL 60065 P: 206-535-6281 F: 866-795-5839
Reid Raykovich, CLFP, Executive Director 206-535-6281 reid@CLFPFoundation.org
Building a better equipment finance industry one individual at a time.
The CLFP Foundation is the official governing body for the Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Program. The CLFP designation sets the standard for professionalism in the leasing industry. This designation identifies and recognizes individuals within the leasing industry who have demonstrated their competency through continued education, testing and conduct. The letters “CLFP” behind their name represent a visible recognition of this professional achievement and status. The CLFP Program is the only recognized certification program in the entire worldwide equipment leasing and finance industry.
In Business Since: 2000
TRADE ASSOCIATIONS: ELFA, NEFA, AACFB
Canadian Finance & Leasing Association
15 Toronto St, Suite 301T oronto, Canada M5C 2E3 P: 877-213-7373 F: 416-860-1140 www.cfla-acfl.ca
CFLA represents the companies in the C$80 billion asset-based financing, vehicle and equipment leas¬ing industry in Canada. The 200+ members range from large multinationals to national and regional domestic companies, crossing the financial services spectrum from manufacturers’ finance companies and independent leasing companies, to banks, insur¬ance companies and suppliers to the industry.
CFLA’s four priorities:
• Advocacy to key publics: governments, media and the general public
• Education: an online, on-demand program on the basics of asset-based financing and leasing as well as seminars and workshops on specific industry topics
• Information: timely information to alert members to changes that may impact their businesses
• Networking: opportunities to meet, exchange information on issues of common interest and learn best practices
The annual fall national conference brings together 400+ industry leaders. Conference 2019: Vancouver, BC, The Westin Bayshore, September 17-19.
In Business Since: 1973
Type of Business: Trade Association
National Equipment Finance Association
PO Box 69 Northbrook, IL 60065 P: 847-380-5050 • F: 847-380-5055 www.NEFAssociation.org
Michael A. Toglia, Executive Director & CEO 847-562-5057 MToglia@NEFAssociation.org
Kim King, Senior Association Coordinator/Meeting Manager 847-380-5053 KKing@NEFAssociation.org
The National Equipment Finance Association (NEFA) serves the needs of professionals in the equipment finance industry and encourages high standards of professional conduct among its members. NEFA believes in transforming industry professionals and their companies by:
• Providing premier networking opportunities nationwide to help our members succeed in the equipment finance industry
• Educating our members by providing current and industry-focused education sessions at NEFA’s national conferences
• Hosting two outstanding national conferences and multiple regional events that engage and inspire our members to work together
• Consistently helping our members build long-term relationships and share best practices
Members include lessors interested in growing their portfolios and expanding into new markets; funding sources seeking reputable and productive origination partners; brokers looking to expand existing and new funding relationships; service providers with leading-edge products and services that facilitate business growth; regional and national banks targeting profitable C&I business opportunities.
NEFA members come together in the spring for the National Equipment Finance Summit, in the fall for the Funding Symposium and at regional networking events held around the country throughout the year.
NEFA’s history and traditions date back more than 30 years to its predecessor associations – the former UAEL and EAEL.
In Business Since: 2008
TYPE OF BUSINESS: Professional Association
National Alliance of Commercial Loan Brokers
Kris Roglieri, Founder email@example.com
The NACLB was created to serve the growing industry of business loan and commercial mortgage brokers. It is dedicated to serving today’s modern commercial loan broker community and the banks and lenders who rely on brokers for deal flow. Business and commercial real estate financing markets are changing every year. Because of the changing landscape within the small business and commercial loan marketplace and with the entrance of new lenders and loan products, the NACLB serves to facilitate education, networking and advocacy for the commercial loan and mortgage broker. It has grown to be the largest conference dedicated to commercial loan brokers in the country.
The NACLB was founded by two national recognized companies known for revolutionizing the commercial finance industry. Commercial Capital Training Group (the nation’s leading commercial finance broker training company) and BoeFly, (the nation’s leading business lending platform that allows businesses to connect with lenders) have teamed up in a vision to serve the commercial finance industry.
Type of Business: Professional Alliance
Equipment Leasing and Finance Association
1625 Eye St NW, Suite 850 Washington, DC 20006 P: 202-238-3400 • F: 202-238-3401 www.elfaonline.org
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Association is the trade association representing more than 575 U.S. commercial member companies in the $1 trillion equipment finance sector, which includes financial services companies and manufacturers engaged in financing capital goods. Our mission is to provide member companies a platform to promote and advocate for the industry, including attracting and developing new and diverse talent; a forum for professional development and training; and a resource that develops information about and for the industry.
ELFA is the only association with a wide range of benefits specialized for the equipment leasing and finance industry. Join today and:
• Grow and solidify relationships with other leasing and financial services companies
• Operate in a more favorable environment through ELFA’s federal and state advocacy efforts
• Access data, including statistics, market research and technical information to run your business successfully
• Learn strategies for pursuing your business objectives at business and professional development events
• Discuss best practices with your peers and earn continuing education credits at high-quality learning and networking events
• Stay connected to industry news and colleagues through award-winning publications and online resources
To watch a brief video about the value of ELFA membership, visit https://www.elfaonline.org/membership/membership-home